Friday, January 21, 2011

"I will be a good blog, I will be a good blog."

So, this has taken me a while, but finally (insert note of song here)... FINALLY... my blog is "decent" enough for me to begin posting. Note, I said decent. Because HTML codes are like deciphering Chinese, I decided this was pretty enough to keep you entertained while I perfect its P's and Q's.

It's my goal to blog, AT MINIMUM, 5 times a week. Yes, I said F-I-V-E. I have become absolutely obsessed with reading good blogs this past year and one of the main pointers I've learned from that, is that the most interesting bloggers blog often. So, my rule of thumb? Blog at least as frequently as you put make up on each week. For me, I'd say 5 out of 7 days is accurate for that!

And, because every blog post is better with a picture, a picture I will provide! Happy birthday blog! I look forward to a lovely year of adventures with you. (:




No comments:

Post a Comment