Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Angel + Jordan // Relationships - Family Photography

"One time, at church camp..." That's the response I got when I asked Jordan how he and Angel met. No, but really. These two really hit a funny bone and a spot close to my heart when photographing them. Jordan is active duty in the Air Force and has been married to his beautiful wife Angel through two deployments. Yep, you read correctly, TWO whole deployments. He went off to war, she waited patiently (like us military wives do(; ) at home with their two little boys. Not only did that hit close to home with me, but on top of it, Angel is also a photographer and UH-MAZING at being in front of the camera, as well as behind it.

On top of all of the above mentioned, Jordan and Angel have some of the most perfect chemistry I've ever seen between two people. They made my job SO easy. I'll just let you sit back and see what I mean...
Ok, seriously...I have THE BEST clients ever. At least so far. (; Just kidding. But seriously, there was not a difficult part about photographing these two!
Jordan was even a treat! Not only was he comfortable in front of the camera, but he knew exactly what to do and when to do it to get the reactions I wanted from Angel. Her natural ones. 
Ok, I'll stop. But I'll still be obsessed with how cute these two are over here, in my chair...to myself.
Stay tuned for exciting announcements really super soon! Happy wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment