Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Peyton // Senior Photography

From the moment she contacted me, I knew Peyton and I would be a perfect fit. Bubbly, a hint of eclectic, and full of life, her personality radiates that she is living her high school years to their fullest. As I went through all of her photos after the shoot, I couldn't help but having Brand New's Soco Amaretto Lime stuck in my head as I was soaking up the essence Peyton had about her. An essence for, not wanting to be older, for loving the moment in life that she is in, embracing it, and everyone around her.



Capturing organic personality is one of the most important things for me as a lifestyle photographer - Peyton made this so easy.
My father-in-law gave me this vintage camera and I've been DYING to use it in a shoot. Peyton's interest in photography and vintage made it oh-so-perfect!
Isn't she S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G?!
Then of course, there's her more quirky side...
Eeek, Peyton, thank you for letting me have so much fun capturing your personality.

1 comment: