Saturday, February 12, 2011

Maternity Session (Preview) | Vickie + Daniel

Eek, so I know I've been MIA for a few days. I've been pulled in twenty-THOUSAND directions this week. But I couldn't leave you hanging and feeling unimportant any longer. I'll do a better post at the end of this crazy weekend, promise! In the mean time, here's a little peek at what I'll have for you really super soon. Vickie and Daniel are our good friends and expecting baby number TWO in March. 

The sex of the baby is going to be a surprise to them, so we thought we'd do something in preparation for both. Not to mention, it'll be fun looking back on the pictures when their little one gets older and say, "That's what your name would have been."
More to come super soon. Have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

  1. very cute! good seeing you for those few minutes the other day! i hope my little ones entertained you well at lunch :)

    ReplyDelete