Tuesday, February 8, 2011

No Snow Day

So Miss Bailey Budd and I hung out last Thursday because her school was closed due to the bad winter weather and her mommy still had work. If you follow me on Facebook, you'll know this little girl has stolen my heart. She and her mom, Jamie, live in my apartment complex and Bailey likes to make daily visits to hang out with me, cook with me, eat ice cream with me...oh, and ask all of the normal "why" questions a four-year-old would. Oh, and another thing about Bailey, she has her own little four-year-old sense of "style," which on some days, is quite humorous. Last Thursday, as always, she insisted on picking out her clothes. She looked so cute, that I couldn't help but take a few snapshots of her. As you can see, she likes being in front of the camera..
 And here's her spunky side, that she IS NOT afraid to show you.
Then, OH THEN, Miss Budd insisted upon being the photographer. After strapping my 50D around her neck, putting her on the grass, making sure NOTHING remotely hard was around, and setting the settings for her, I let her snap a few. I think she was even more halarious behind the camera than she was in front of it. She told me to "work it for the camera" and was snapping like I'm sure she's seen in some tv show.
We didn't have a pretty snowy white day, but I'd say "playing photographer" with a four-year-old was a fair enough trade.

2 comments:

  1. kali. your post make me smile and laugh and make people in the office stare at me! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm..i thought the top left one of you was me. just saying.

    ReplyDelete