Friday, February 4, 2011

Family Photography | Syndee + Leo

I cannot wait to see what this little boy is going to be like when he grows up. Shane and Syndee are two of Preston and my best friends and two of the most real people I've ever met in my entire life. The first day we met was on an eight hour road trip to see our Marines in Memphis. She pulled up into the gas station, music blaring and cigarette in hand--she looked like a teenage, "I don't give a shit" girl who knew what she wanted from life and wasn't taking anything from anyone on her way there. I admired the aura she had about her. That weekend I learned a lot about Syndee. We had a great deal of time to talk and by the end of the trip, I was convinced that she was one of the most unique, intuitive, compassionate and badass girls I'd ever met, all in one.

You know what's even more crazy about Syndee? She has become one of the most maternal, nurturing mothers I've ever seen...while still maintaining her fiesty, quick-witted attitude. It has been such a beautiful adventure to watch our two close friends go through the adventures of marriage, growing up, and having their first child. I love these pictures because I think they depict Syndee's organic beauty and the nurturing love she has for Leo far more than I could ever explain to you.

Unfortunately, Syndee and Shane live in Navarre, which is a good little drive for us. We were in their neck of the woods for the weekend, so I got to snap a few pictures. Unfortunately, Shane had to work, but he was very much missed by Syndee and Leo for our little photo shoot.
Leo's face cracks me up in this one.
And those beautiful blue eyes...
Doesn't Syndee look stunning? I hope I have the luck of her genes after I have a kid. I hope you enjoyed. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment